Oh man, this map took a loooong time to draw, so I really hope you enjoy it. There’s no written story to this dungeon, but perhaps you find the visual storytelling inspiring enough to come up with your own adventure? If you do, please tell me about it in the comments!
Like many of my adventure site maps, this has a dark fantasy streak to it. I like to mix up fantasy and horror elements both in my art and when I run Dungeons & Dragons adventures. I just love it when the players gets a little bit freaked out by the environment.
Would you mind supporting my work?
I don’t like the idea of hiding my work behind paywalls like Patreon and such, and I probably never will. I’m truly inspired by the thought of people around the world enjoying my art, using it when playing games and having fun with their friends. That said, this piece took a lot of effort and time, and if you find it valuable please consider a small tip through my Ko-Fi account.
Download this map for free!
Wether you tipped or not, the map is available as a download for you to print and use at your gaming table! (but please note that commercial use or publishing elsewhere without my consent is not ok)
Use the link below to download a high-resolution image file.
Like my work – why don’t you stick around for a while?
There are loads and loads of tabletop rpg and D&D content on this website, so if you enjoy browsing like it’s the nineties, here are a few links to my latest posts! 🙂
- Angel’s spit inn and alehouseThe sturdily built and fortress-like Angel’s Spit inn and alehouse is located on the edge of the borderlands. It is the last homely house before the vast and wild frozen tundra and is frequented by trappers, adventurers, couriers and outdoorsmen. While the name of the inn might sound peculiar, even off-putting, it was originally meant … Continue reading “Angel’s spit inn and alehouse”
- Isometric hex map – the ruins at Boulderwood CragsA potential client asked me if I could draw an isometric hex map, and I realized I don’t know! I’ve drawn plenty of isometric maps, and plenty of hex maps – but never a map with isometric hexagons. So naturally I had to try it out While it started out as an experiment, I decided … Continue reading “Isometric hex map – the ruins at Boulderwood Crags”
- The Bogpike Tower – isometric fantasy tower mapThe Bogpike Tower settlement is build in and around the remains of an ancient bridge abutment. To get away from the horrors of the swamp, the inhabitants of the village have added walkways, huts and houses to the sturdy stone structure. In my own campaign environment of Fourtower Bridge/Western Thistlemoor, the Bogpike Tower settlement is … Continue reading “The Bogpike Tower – isometric fantasy tower map”
- The Temple of Rot – isometric dungeon mapOh man, this map took a loooong time to draw, so I really hope you enjoy it. There’s no written story to this dungeon, but perhaps you find the visual storytelling inspiring enough to come up with your own adventure? If you do, please tell me about it in the comments! Like many of my … Continue reading “The Temple of Rot – isometric dungeon map”
- The Rook Tower – isometric illustration of a wizard’s towerOriginally constructed three-hundred years ago by the late wizard Belfador, “the Tower of the Four Avians” is commonly referred to as “Rook Tower” due to the large colony of rooks that inhabit the old spire. The tower is located north of Fourtower Bridge, at the base of the mountains overlooking the moorland. The rooks of … Continue reading “The Rook Tower – isometric illustration of a wizard’s tower”