”Deep in the bowels of this forsaken labyrinth stands a strange monolith adorned with blasphemous runes. The stone whispers ancient curses in maddened voices. Its language is that of the Abyss – infernal and sacrilegious.”
Just a little bit of “dungeon dressing”. I’m imagining the monolith to be somewhat sentinent, so a player character with the right knowledge can communicate with it. Initially it would be very helpful and provide sound advice, but sooner or later it would require something in return. How far will the players go to please the monolith? What would they be willing to pay?
Hang on, theres more to see here!
There’s loads of content on the blog, so stick around for a bit and browse. Here are the latest posts:
- Angel’s spit inn and alehouse
- Isometric hex map – the ruins at Boulderwood Crags
- The Bogpike Tower – isometric fantasy tower map
- The Temple of Rot – isometric dungeon map
- The Rook Tower – isometric illustration of a wizard’s tower