”Deep in the bowels of this forsaken labyrinth stands a strange monolith adorned with blasphemous runes. The stone whispers ancient curses in maddened voices. Its language is that of the Abyss – infernal and sacrilegious.”
Just a little bit of “dungeon dressing”. I’m imagining the monolith to be somewhat sentinent, so a player character with the right knowledge can communicate with it. Initially it would be very helpful and provide sound advice, but sooner or later it would require something in return. How far will the players go to please the monolith? What would they be willing to pay?
Hang on, theres more to see here!
There’s loads of content on the blog, so stick around for a bit and browse. Here are the latest posts:
- The infernal monolith – isometric dungeon room
- Rubik’s Dungeon – a cube shaped, isometric dungeon map
- The Lost Library Dungeon Map
- How to create a D&D campaign world – a step-by-step guide
- Hand-drawn character sheet for Dungeons & Dragons